Delaware Chapter of the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials
The Housing Credit Certified Professionals (HCCP) Program Training Webinar
August 24 – 26, 2021
The Housing Credit Certification Program is a national professional certification that sets professional competency standards for housing credit professionals involved in developing, investing in, allocating and managing housing credit properties. The credential is awarded by the Board of Governors of the Housing Credit Certification Board, under the auspices of the Multifamily Division of the National Association of HomeBuilders (NAHB), and the National Affordable Housing Management Association (NAHMA).
Training and exam will cover the following topics:
* Program Background * Recertification Requirements * Assets
* Role of State Agencies * Resident Transfers * Student Rules
* Income Eligibility * Available Unit Rule * Commercial Use
* Fees * Credit Calculation * Employee Units
* Minimum set-aside tests * Critical Deadlines * Non-profit Requirements
* Extended Use Issues * Acquisition/Rehab Issues * Rent & Utility Calculations
Attendees who complete the training and pass the exam will be eligible to apply for the HCCP designation.
* Increase their knowledge of the Low Income Housing Tax Credit program.
* Be eligible for consideration for the Housing Credit Certified Professional (HCCP), a national designation
Who Should Attend?
^ Developers ^ Management Agents ^ On Site Managers
^ Investors ^ LIHTC Allocating Agency Staff
About the Trainer…..
A.J. Johnson, of A.J. Johnson Consulting Services, Inc. is nationally recognized by the national Association of HomeBuilders as one of the leading expert and trainers in affordable housing today specializing in Housing Tax Credits and Fair Housing. A.J. will discuss the Housing Credits in detail and administer the exam that is required for the national HCCP designation.
Cost: DE NAHRO Member $300 Training Only $475 Training & Exam
Non-DE NAHRO Member $350 Training Only $525 Training & Exam
Registration Deadline: July 20, 2021
To register for the virtual HCCP Program click on and complete the Registration Form then mail with registration fee to DE NAHRO, c/o Paula Sims, 410 Tamara Circle, Newark, DE 19711 or to register online click ONLINE REGISTRATION. Registrations done online can pay registration fee by credit card.
Upon registering a link will be forwarded to you with instructions on how to participate in the HCCP Program Training webinar. An email address must be provided for each registrant.