- The opportunity for professional development through workshops and conferences providing occasion to learn and share among experts and colleagues.
- Timely dissemination of information on federal and local programs, projects, activities, legislation, and issues of interest through Delaware NAHRO’s periodic newsletters and notices.
- The opportunity to participate as an officer or committee member in an active organization serving your local community and in regional or national NAHRO activities.
- Eligibility to vote for the Chapter’s Board members and to put forth ideas for advocacy of issues that impact low and moderate income Delawareans.
- Create mediums to educate the public and elected officials on the housing and community development needs, and program opportunities available.
Click to Become A Member Today!